80g Karimix Balti Curry Paste
4 chicken breast cut into chunks
2 tbl vegetable oil
1 small onion sliced
½ red peppers cut in strips
1 tomato cut into 1/8
50g cashew nuts toasted
2 tps tomato puree
Salt and pepper to taste
1 red chilli (optional)
coriander leaves to garnish
1. Heat oil in a saucepan until hot.
2. Add onions and Karimix Balti Curry Paste and fry for 10 minutes.
3. Add chicken slices and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add peppers and tomato and cook for 5 minutes
5. Add passata, puree and bring to a gentle boil.
6. The reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes
7. Stir in cashew nuts
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Wilt spinach lightly and serve over spinach, garnish with coriander leaves and chopped red chillies (optional)
10. Serve with rice and Karimix Aubergine Pickle