Asparagus is the key ingredient in their Roasted Vegetable Couscous and Lasagnes.
And they will, of course, be producing huge quantities of the ever popular Kent Asparagus Soup.
If you fancy having a go at home see below for their recipe.
For information on their range email email@example.com or call Mags on 07702035988.
ASPARAGUS SOUP RECIPE (serves 4)
Preparation time: 25 minutes
25g (1oz) butter
2 large shallots, finely chopped
600g (21oz) asparagus, finely chopped
750ml (25fl oz) hot vegetable stock
Freshly ground black pepper
4 tbsp double cream
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the shallot and cook for five minutes, until softened but not browned.
- Add the asparagus and cook for another two minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Season, to taste, with freshly ground black pepper and reduce the heat to simmer for five - seven minutes, until the asparagus is cooked through.
- Add the cream and blend with a hand blender until smooth.