60g Karimix Korma Curry Paste
½ onion diced 650g chicken or meat, diced
275ml coconut milk
2 tbl vegetable oil
2 tps soy sauce
4 curry leaves (optional)
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a saucepan until hot.
2. Add onions, Karimix Korma Curry Paste. Fry for 10 minutes.
3. Add chicken or meat and stir until the cubes are well coated in the paste. Stir well for 10 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk & curry leaves. Stir well & bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
5. Add soy sauce. Stir well. Add salt to taste.
6. Cover & simmer very gently for 1/2 hour.
Garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice.