When we were all put in lockdown over a month ago, local food service supplier Kent Frozen Foods (kff) seamlessly transformed from serving the hospitality industry, to running a Home Delivery and click & collect service from their depot in Aylesford. Since then they’ve been getting high praise from their new customers on social media for their customer service and high quality produce.
But that’s not all they’ve been up to…..
- In March alone, they donated the equivalent of 4,160 meals to the community
- Donated over 2 tonnes of goods through five charities
- With the help of Hanwell House, a school for challenged children and adults, created food parcels for vulnerable families.
- Made deliveries to the British Legion supporting vulnerable people, funded by Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council
- Provided free pastries which Butter Bakery gave to NHS staff at St Mary's London
- Donated a selection of cakes to help raise spirits among the nursing team at Maidstone Hospital
- Provided food parcels for the students at Hadlow Rural Community School
Make sure you give a massive Thursday night clap for the guys at kff, and indeed all of the other retail staff, delivery drivers, pack house staff, butchers, bakers, farmers, pickers, and everyone else performing vital jobs to make sure we all eat!
Visit the kff website to find out more https://www.kff.co.uk/