20 – 30 pieces
300g lean Pork or chicken meat
25ml corn or peanut oil
75ml Karimix Satay Sauce
100g cucumber wedges
150g diced red onion pieces
300g cooked rice
Salt and pepper to taste
75ml Karimix Peanut Satay Relish
100ml coconut cream
50g peanut butter
- Cut the lean pork or chicken into thin strips suitable to thread onto wooden skewers.
- Marinade the meat pieces for 2-3 hours in the Karimix Satay Sauce Sauce along with the corn oil.
- Make up the sauce by combining all the ingredients together, bring to the boil in a saucepan, if a little thick, and thin with additional coconut cream.
- Thread the meat onto skewers and chargrill or BBQ until cooked.
- Compact hot rice into a square dish. Let it cool and cut into 20mm cubes
- Serve on a platter with a bowl of dipping sauce, diced red onions and cucumber pieces.
Visit the online Shop